Pages

06 August 2009

Today is my 21st Birthday

Today is my 21st Birthday...
I'm very happy that all of my friends and my course mates remember my birthday...
Thank you the wishing from u all...
I'm really happy...


Chain with my name from my mum 2 month ago...
I like it very much...Thank you mummy...


Thank you to my lovely course mates...
Thank you for the pre birthday celebrating with me.




Birthday Cake from Yin San,Yin Mun,Derrick,
Kelvin,Pei Chin,Alice,Hui Ting,Elynn,Tze shin
Thanks all of you...Delicious...


Mickey Mouse cake...very "expensive"...
haha...
Thanks Kelvin.


Free Ice-cream from BBQ Chicken's restaurant
Delicious...Thanks


Birthday's dinner...BBQ chicken


A birthday card from a special friend...
Thanks...
I like your writing...

Thank you to everyone...

6 comments:

0(@.@)0 said...

生日快乐!

SoRReL said...

昨晚你让我真的很开心
谢谢你
希望你接下来的一整年每一天都可以过得与昨晚一样开心
生日快乐哦!
礼物我已经选好了
下个星期你回来就可以看到了

大米 ◕‿◕ said...

Thanks all of u...especially u...

wern said...

i like the mickey cake..
where u buy it?

btw, 生日快乐...

大米 ◕‿◕ said...

wern,it's kelvin bought for me...at gurney.

SoRReL said...

Feel so happy when see picture no.3
Especially on ur...^^

Post a Comment