Pages

07 November 2009

ESCAPE

Only you  know the reason to cheer yourself  but no one..
maybe you never admit of some feeling that is truthfully hiding behind..
you just escape and escape from the  truth, from everything and also your happiness..
so you  lost  it  at  last ...

I know that I'm escaping from some problem that i scare to face it but am i escaping from my happiness also??
Is this the reason that make me unhappy and moody recently??
i'm trying to cheer  up myself  but i  could  not  find  any  reason, maybe i'm escaping too...
many thing not in my control now...
or i'm escaping to handle them also??

i could not answer myself...

2 comments:

0(@.@)0 said...

你是人不是神。。人必定有过这样的经历。。
别担心。还没发生的事情,不必担心。。
已经发生的事情就别再伤脑筋去让自己伤心。。
人的时间是有限的,做你该做的事。。
别的事。。船到桥头自然直。。
因为你现在没把目标放好,
所以魔鬼的诱惑使你自己无法控制自己的思想
把自己的目标放得更清晰,朝着那方向前进,
你一定能成功!
不要post在你comment啦。。很老土。。哈
不过真的能帮到你的。。

大米 ◕‿◕ said...

post了...wakaka
谢谢你的支持与关心
我需要时间

Post a Comment